Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Monday, May 3, 2010

Toddler Life Lessons: Potty Training.

Diapers may be expensive, disposible or cloth.
But as a mother I must admit they're easy.
You know what I am talking about, right?
You wait, check 'em, and if they have gone you change them.
Over time you're checking less..
Then comes the moment you where your child is screaming at you that they are going in their diaper.
Well mine will either scream or hide against some wall.
So, take one family emergency (last year when he first was training from 16-18 months), a move from Germany to North Carolina, and being on the go to see family and it makes for one stubborn potty trainer.
But I told myself this week we are going nowhere and we will really do this "thing."
Well today I made Logan move the potty chair to the living room, go bare, and turned on Nick Jr. and we've had one accident and 4 stickers added to the chart. Also, going down to a 4 oz cup is also seeming to help the overall situation.

It is just day one, but I am so proud of my little man!!
Tomorrow will be a post about gardening and school, promise. For now I just had to share..how awesome my son is!

No comments:

Post a Comment