Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hello All!

Welcome to my blog that contains a little bit of everything. I will post about life and Logan's daily adventures. We call it "school," but that is because Logan likes to think he is in class - even at church he is in "class," so there it is. I am very happy being at home and raising my son, about to be sons come June, and so greatful that my husband works so hard, so I can be at home doing it. It is not always an easy life, but Jesus didn't promise easy - he promised he'd be with us through it all and I am so thankful that he is. I hope you enjoy the musings of me, a stay-at-home-mom and that somehow they are encouraging to you.

Ashley

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I am your first followers. Looking forward to peeking into your world.

    Allow me to invite you to my blog too! It more on parenting tips and character building. I have also just begun a homeschooling blog too! There is not much on my homeschool blog yet.... it will happen over time (my oldest is just beginning kindergarten).

    www.shapinglittlesouls.blogspot.com
    www.increasinginknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just wanted to let you know that I'm following now as well.

    ReplyDelete