Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

About Tuesday..




I woke up feeling awful. The thing is my son, is so sweet & flexible and was pretty kind to me. We did an A Lapbook, our first one. It's primative and not made in the traditional way, but I was using what I had as far as folders go. Anyway, it works. The afternoon ended with my husband and I at labor & delivery. 2 hrs. later we heard," You're 2 centimeters, not active, go home and just try to put your feet up and relax." Do they not know what motherhood is? I feel like asking this question, but just sigh. I think I might actually be fighting a cold, wish I would have felt those symptoms before we went. I have several pictures I will post later, but today is going to be very low key, dvds, and just me in bed as much as I can. Please pray for me and the rest of my 33 days of pregnancy if you would.

Blessings,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment