Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Imaginative play




Imaginative play, that's what's been going on around here lately. We've had a few things come up and now my husband is off from Wed-Friday because he will work the Memorial day weekend. Not that we are hardcore schoolers anyhow, but I tend to start feeling like he's not doing anything after this Diego show or that snack. But in Logan fashion on Monday he began messing with a foam puzzle at the table. At first I wasn't paying attention, but then he said," Look Mommy, animals are sleeping." He had put his animals in the fenced area and said they were napping. It floored me. "Where did my child get this?" And that's when the light comes in that he is listening to all that goes around him, watching everything, and "learning," and that is why we school the way we do, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment