Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Friday, May 7, 2010

Schooling.. (From 05/06/10)



Monday was 15 minutes of the letters A-C. I must confess that my son is too much like me and has more questions than answers, but he got the gist of A-C. Today, Thursday, was a little deep for him - but Logan is such a trooper. He knows his colors for sure, I reminded him about the letter,"A," and I showed him for the first time how to cut and paste. It feels so strange to me that something so easy for me is so complex for him at this point. I am not being pushy by any means, but rather I know that soon I'll be looking back at this stage musing how time flies. 15 minutes today was great! Only one picture would load, it's of circles and the color yellow. He pasted them himself and seemed rather pleased.

Blessings,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment