Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A - Lapbook from Tuesday..






Sorry, yesterday proved as difficult as Tuesday, although God did show me a lot through the events, it was exhausting to say the least. It is 9am and I am finally awake this morning and able to post the pictures of the lapbook. It is our first one and very basic, but I think you'll get the idea. My son had a great time and told me yet again," I love this."

Blessings,
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm a new follower from THL and just wanted to tell you that your sons first lapbook looks very nice! Aren't those fun?! My kids and I just recently found those. I think they are absolutely great to help kids learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks means a lot. We're not doing school hardcore, but he loves "doing," it so I am proud of him..

    ReplyDelete