Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

School is Everywhere..

I posted previously about not being able to do much if any school this week.
Then my son showed me school truly is everywhere.
Yesterday he was helping me sweep and yesterday it was actually a help. He held his dust pan while I swept stuff in..anyway, as we took a break he got a basket full of his cars. We sat on my bed and talk about shapes..the wheels on cars were circles, the car it's self was square, not exactly but at least he's recognizing shapes. We did this with the toys in the basket for several minutes and I smiled to myself thinking, yep you really can learn with anything around you.
As for today, I am finishing my CLEAN SWEEP.
I plan on posting pictures sometime tomorrow and am really thankful for my DH being extra help this week. I think he sees I am working my tail off and that motivates him.

So, I am one happy Mama, lovin' life!
Blessings to you,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment