Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Friday, July 29, 2011

Been..

Lately things have just been going. I am at finals week, so I am just focused on my schooling. The house showed it and I am cleaning today. Logan is almost done with his last workbook. We should finish no later than August 6th and then get 9 days off before we start on the new "school" year August 15th. I almost cannot believe I am doing this. I never even heard of homeschool until I, myself, was in high school and I never thought I would do it with my own children, but so far I love. I am not niaeve, I know this is the easier part and I won't love doing it everyday, but I am committed to my children and their education. I thought about putting Logan in Fall soccer and basketball, but I think I am going to hold off until Spring. With Lance's homecoming right in the middle of the season I don't think it's really smart to be trying to do too many other things. He did love soccer this past Spring though. Anyhow, so life is just chugging along - still waiting to get the other computer fixed. Gotta have the funds to get it fixed. Something always seems to cost $, guess it's a fact of life.

Blessings,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment