Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

School and a Good bye

My Husband seemed to misplace the Lowercase book when he took everything out to paint the interior of our house. I am not trying to be overly annoyed about it though. Instead he's been working with Logan on numbers. We're using Hooked on Math the same people who do Hooked on Phonics and it is a decent workbook. So, I need to add that to the side bar. My son seems to really relish Math which is good since I don't. Having said that his Father leaves tomorrow. As he goes we'll have 102 days to get through -- and I know we can with God's strength and lots of prayer. I have enjoyed the last two weeks and it was totally worth it. I am a tad concerned about Logan and his emotions, but I am not going to get upset or show him my feelings and we'll go with how he is and does. Anyway, I may not post tomorrow, but sometime this week I will post pictures and more about the upcoming new year.

Blessings,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment