Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Seeing An End..

With Daddy's help We have finished the Uppercase Letter Kumon workbook. I know Logan felt good when I filled out that little award they have in the back. He is an easy child to praise. A high five or "award," fuels him well. So, that means we have 6 weeks to finish the Lowercase book and review. We have 1 week of R&R left, so I know Lance will help as he can and that it'll be slower until next Friday after he's gone. I am hoping Logan doesn't hurt too much. He is a Daddy's boy and loves him so -besides that we're planning our day trips, so it's going to be busy, busy, but in that fun way. This is a new way to say "summer-school," -- I sure love homeshcooling!

The key is to remember to always add a little fun in,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment