Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Thursday, July 21, 2011

And we move on..

Well R&R ended today. We dropped Lance/Daddy off at the airport early this morning. By 0800 I was back home. I think I have a 24 hr. bug or my sinuses are out of whack so I slept a lot today. I am a little down, but I'll get over it -- just hope it is quickly. I did school with Logan today. Lance had been doing it and more recently we couldn't find where he'd placed the alphabet book, so he was doing math with him. Well last night I found the Kumon workbook, so today we started our last book. It is fun watching Logan learn and I was glad for the distraction. He did mention missing Daddy once, but otherwise does not seem to be overly sad or concerned. I also showed him how his Daddy would be flying over the ocean back to his assignment on his blow up globe and he liked that. Then I got the questions of where was I born, Levi, you, and Daddy and the dogs - so I guess I can count that as History. Levi is well Levi and just enjoying being 13 months old. (Yes, today he's 13 months, that floors me!)Having company over tomorrow night. I figured that, that'd help to motivate me to finalize the organizing and cleaning I have after Lance's little interior painting project. I cannot wait to show pictures, but will have to due to the fact my good computer with memory is getting fixed. This is one I got at a pawn shop and I cannot add anything to it. Trust me, I have tried. Anyway, here's to moving on.

I am ready for November now, ha!
Blessings,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment