Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Monday, July 4, 2011

Another Day..



We still have no Daddy here. He is still on his way - tomorrow we hope. So, I am not really, really into the 4th of July at the moment. I am finalizing things around the house and trying to really get back into a routine. I took workbooks and the flashcards with us to Colorado, but near the end we took a break which turned into three weeks and it shows as my child is acting like he's forgot everything. I started back a little on Saturday and today we did regular time. We finished the last of the Rod & Staff preschool 3/4 workbooks and I feel that they were worth the money. I think it should be maybe 2/3, but what do I know. The one thing they did show me way Logan does have trouble writing anything with curves. We still have the Kumon Upper/Lowercase books to finish so I think that will help with that and we will be practice name and number (1-5) writing. Logan did not go to Camp Friday because they were swimming and with Camp, VBS, and everything in between he was wore out. I did not make him go -- anyhow, it starts back up tomorrow and now with all the chaos with Daddy trying to get home, I am glad I signed him up for this week even though my Husband was pretty upset with me. Logan needs stability -- glad he'll go there in the morning since I will be all over mentally. It's hard, so close and yet so far.

But God bless those who fought for our Independence and for those who fight today including Lance Logan King!!!
Blessings,
Ashley

PS Photos are of the boys & the workbook we finished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment