Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What is up with Monday?

Mondays are typically so hard for this family. We seem a little more tired, drag a little more. I was surprised we got any "school" done yesterday including my own homework for class. I am sure the gray and rainy weather did not help. It was like pulling teeth to get Logan to do the little he did in his workbook. It was not like him at all. Today we go to PWOC (bible study) and then I have a few errands, so if we do any school it will be in the afternoon. I also have my final to work on at some point this week. It is just crazy. I am still trying to get my computer to my friend who said he would fix it. I can't add any pictures or do anything I normally can because the laptop I am on is pretty much an Internet and Microsoft Works computer only. I will be very happy when it is fixed. So, here we are chugging a long. Hopefully there will be a nicer post tomorrow.

Blessings,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment