Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Monday, July 18, 2011

I may have a new love...

The pawn shop of all places. Normally I am leary of pawn shops. I am married to an MP (Military police) and they typically are not in the best areas or on the best streets, but I took the plunge today because both of our laptops took dumps and I must have one for my school since everything I do, even attendance, is online. So, I stopped at one and found a really inexpensisve laptop. I also got a $20 TV - it was $50 but the owner lowered the price since he could not gaurentee the DVD player. It worked out because I did not want Logan to have cable or DVDs in his room - and this is going in the boys playroom so that Logan can use the Smartcycle bike we got him for Christmas. I am excited to see it in action later as it is educational. I still expect him to go outside and do boy things, but I am hoping this will only help with his mind and provide some exercise as well. Along with that TV I got my husband a TV as well for his sports room. He has been deployed, and on R&R has done house painting and so much more just because he wanted to. He's mentioned a bigger TV for awhile now, and well this is a 42" and was under half price -- we had a bit of extra money and so I bought it. We have been blessed with several luxuries -- God is so faithful and then some. Pictures of the house and more to come!!

Blessings,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment