Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Saturday, July 9, 2011

It's Kinda Nice..

Well "Daddy" has been home for four days and it's kinda nice. I mean I love having my Husband home of course, but it's kinda nice having the "help" too. Especially with schooling. I love that I can say,"Hey would you do school this morning?" And they do it together. It gives me a little time to myself as they do that and my youngest eats his breakfast. We have until the 21st - time of course is seeming to go fast, but isn't that always how it goes? I am enjoying my class. It's five weeks long, so Monday we finish up week two, but it's actually exciting. Guess you're never too old to learn as they say. I love it. This afternoon we're heading up to Raleigh. We're going to the mall - just to look around and then at 5 p.m. - we are headed to a Cars 2 Party at the Marbles Kids Museum. My husband booked it for us. He really wanted to see Cars 2 with Logan, so he did this. It's food, crafts, and fun around the museum - then a showing of Cars 2. It'll be a late night, but it'll be worth it. We're on schedule with the two workbooks I want to finish by August. I am having a little trouble planning for next year. Logan is at the 4 year old stage for Phonics/Writing, but at the Kindergarten level for math. So, I am struggling with what do and use - so we'll see what I figure out.

Here's to the weekend, enjoy yours, we sure will enjoy ours!!

Blessings,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment