Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Friday, July 22, 2011

Super Easy Salsa

My plans for dinner tonight are the crockpot Pineapple Chicken. I am excited about it. The picture looks fantastic. I will have fruit for dessert and so I was thinking of an appetizer I could serve that wouldn't stuff every one. So, of course I thought of chips and dip...but I wanted to do it healthier. So, here is a clean Salsa recipe I found. I taste tested it with Logan, and IT IS AWESOME!! I am very excited to be really cooking again, as always it's fun and YUMMY!

(From clean eating site)

Salsa

4 plum tomatoes
1 onion (1/2 of it)
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbspn cilantro
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp chili powder
1 lime (juiced)

*Put in process and mix well.* Can eat immediately or refridgerate.*
Makes 10 servings
*Also, you can use other substitutions, like I used minced garlic and cilantro paste according to the directions, as well as lime juice from a bottle. Still tasted awesome. I paired it with Tostitos Artisan Roasted Garlic and Black Bean chips.*

Blessings,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment