Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Looking Back

I was looking back at old drawings and work that I had done with Logan last year. He was 2/ 2 1/2 years old and it's amazing to look at that and what he has done this year. Time sure flies, that's all I know. In ten days Logan will be 4 years old. This is a fact I can hardly believe. I will be twenty-seven this year, my husband is thirty-one, and together we'll have a one year old and a four year old. It just feels odd to me. I love my children and for the most part watching them grow up is great for me. In rare occasion it is hard in the sense that I start missing little hands and baby toes. But as they say you raise them up to let them go. We will finish the last workbook on Monday the 8th and then start K4 the following Monday. As I have said before it is not a huge deal at this point for breaks since "school" isn't very long each day, but I look forward to pushing the envelope this year and seeing what he can do. I have a checklist I will look at throughout the year to make sure he is Kindergarten ready - but I have little doubt he will be. So, life is school for Logan, school for me, church, and life in general.

So, here's to remembering when..
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment