Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Monday, August 15, 2011

We Started

Boy have we been busy running around. Not to mention my oldest's son's birthday was Friday and we did a party with one other family. I made a giant cupcake rather than a cake, it was Cars 2 - the boy made out of course...but kids always do I suppose. He got $, toys and was able to get some toys with some of the money. He has a little ATM - so the rest went in there. It was a great week, and a great day, just busy.

Anyhow, today we started "school," back up. I call us ecclectic. I have basically created my own K4 program. It has some review, but I almost want to say that it is more Kindergarten as Rod & Staff combines a preschool & kindergarten program and Get Ready for the Code books, A,B,C - is phonics - but I am still calling it K4 - until I see how he does and if I need to add or take stuff away. But anyhow, he is very excited to be going and I am very excited to see how this year goes.

Well I have to go, I have chores and my own school work to accomplish,
but life is great!
Blessings,
Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment