Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Chugging Along..



It is Tuesday.
Today is Art day, meaning we work on our Art project and nothing else.
Okay, well I did have Logan do a cutting worksheet, but I feel cutting goes along with the whole art thing - as he had to cut stuff out to paste before he did the worksheet.
Anyway, things are going well. I feel that we're finding our grove. It can be overwhelming to try and figure out okay, this is working, add that or take this away, but we are getting there.
I am adding pictures of the art project. I decided we would do one piece a week and then at the end of the book we would have our complete art project.
Book G from Rod and Staff has a Polar theme and so everything that the books uses deals with like count the Seals, How many Polar bears are there, and so on.
So, I printed out polar pictures.
The first one was a boy making a snowman, I know a little off - but I figured show Logan what he can be doing in a couple of months here would be fun. Today was a Penguin, and let's just say my son had an interesting idea for the color of the penguins head.

Here's to Art day, letting the creative juices flow!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment