Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Somedays Are Better Than Others


Today is day four of the new "school" year. Day one started out so well, two was good, three, and four were a bit chaotic as I was interuppted by IMs' with my Husband. Can't exactly tell him we're doing school, don't wanna talk right now. Ahh the joys of being a military family dealing with deployments.

So, my son needs cutting practice. Decided along with the current workbook he is doing I will print out more cutting activties for him to do. It reminds me that while he excels at some things, he still needs work on others, and most improtantly he is four.

Remember to love them where they are at, that's the thought going through my head right now...don't wish 'em older, because they'll get there sooner than you'll like.

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment