Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Friday, August 19, 2011

1 Week of School Complete!

Well I was up at 0500 today. It seems to be the only way I function well and get all that I need done. It is also why I am in bed by 2100 most nights too, but oh well - I have long since given up being cool. ha!

Anyway, so low and behold Logan wakes up at 0535, guess that proves he is my child. And spontaneously I asked if he wanted to do school and he said yes, so I went with it. Loganw as able to complete 6 workbook pages and two cutting worksheets. That means we're offically ahead by one day, so I will be taking Monday to review everything I noted needed to be worked on during this week.

So, I feel good about the way things are doing. Life is chugging along and soon we'll be in November and welcoming my husband home.

Here's to home educating!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment