Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Monday, August 8, 2011

Busy Busy Busy Bees!

We've been busy and running around lately. One thing I did was get the boys clothing ready for the Fall/Winter consignment sale. It's of course Fall/Winter clothing items and a few bigger things like a Boppy and a Baby Hawk Sling and some shoes. I really hope it sells. Full price would be great, but sell in general is just as great. I gotta print and tag it this week. Friday my baby, I mean my boy, Logan, turns 4 years old. That to me is insane! I feel like yesterday I was in the German hospital looking at my tiny (okay not so tiny) but little newborn boy and taking him in. Now he's a walking, talking goofy, fun-loving boy who has a baby brother. I guess that's just how it goes.

School is going slowly lately. It's okay, we'll finish the workbook this week and then start the new stuff next Monday. I try not to be pushy, but I also like things done.

Well here's to a new week, enjoy Everyone!
Blessings,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment