Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Here in Colorado..



So, we are here in Colorado - I did not realize how much I missed it until I saw the mountains and just thought about the last time I lived here. This is where I met my Husband, this is where we got married, and started our journey. My Mom is from here and so here entire family is here. I forgot how stressfull it can be to come back home and it's been pretty crazy so far. Let's see - we arrived on Tuesday, both boys did great. Levi was especially fantastic for it being his first flight(s.) But on the way home from Denver he got sick, we thought it was a 48 hour bug, but he's still having issues and two of my family memebers think it's a bladder infection. I won't know until I can take him in Monday. Right now we're just pumpig him with meds for the low grade fever he has and fluids. This boy is never sick and so watching him suffer is hard on me, but he's a trooper I must say. We've been able to do school a few days this past week. Logan is always about some school work, he doesn't give up easily and he really want to work on his letters. I am so proud of his writing, it's constanty amazing how fast he picks it up. I am very glad we brought some of his books with us.

Today my Dad is doing a good ol' BBQ at the house. I am going to church (it's nice when you have one established while on vacation.) It will be exciting to see my Pastor and old friends; people who will actually be glad to see you and catch up. Then I will come home in time for the bbq, I am hoping it is warm out. Lately i's been cool and super windy..

Anyhow, here's a picture of my Dad with the boys. Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend and remember the real reason for the day..remembering those who gave their lives and those who are fighting now for our freedom.

Blessings, Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment