Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Seriously...

1. Seriously....why is it time goes by really fast and then when you're excited for a specific day, say like May 24th so you and the kids can be on a plane flying home to see family, does time then drag like never before?

2. Seriously....I hate flies, the warmer it gets here the more that find their way into my house. I guess I need a bug zapper, but are you sure there is no other way to kill them??

3. Seriously.... my children wake up crying. Why wake up to cry? I get it if someone wakes you and you were not ready to be up, but like I don't do that. I understand it more from the almost 11 month old - but really the almost 4 year old? Truth be told, my husband and others from his family will tell you the don't wake up well, but it's not a great thing to hear the crying several times a day.

4. Seriously.... I'm so in love with my husband. You think you're in love the moment you say "I-do," but i am seriously more in love with him seven years later than I was on our wedding day. I had no idea our relationship would ever be here!

5. Seriously.... deployments stink, but I am an Army wife and while they never get easier, I am realizing what I really can do and accomplish on my own and how much faith my Husband truly has in me and my ablities.

6. Seriously.... I love my sons and love that we are blessed with the opportunity for me to stay home and raise them.

7. Seriously.... I am day dreaming about my Husband's R&R and our trip to a friend's beach house they're letting us stay at for free. I can hear the waves now, can you?

8. Seriously.... I looking forward to seeing Colorado and having all the plans I do. I am thinkin' the trip to the Wolf Reserve is going to be awesome!

9. Seriously... I love cheese. (Enough said.)

10. Seriously.... what I really want to do is get another degree, this time in Fine Arts..just an Associates. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog and boys are so cute! Well I hope your hubs R&R comes soon and ya'll can relax against the waves! THat is awesome that you are a SAHM and a military wife wow your super mommy! I love cheeee too that is funny how you threw it in there like that super cute

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete