Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Marriage

You know I don't try to keep up with daily drama but anyone who turns on the TV at any point has heard about the divorce and now troubles between Arnold S. and Maria, his wife. You know it's one thing to have troubles, but I was surprised somewhat about this whole situation and then I thought about Hollywood and these couples people galmorize - it is really sad to me that so many couples are getting divorces, it seems the people who do these negative things do not realize how much they're going to affect others. No wonder people do not want to get married. I am not saying that attitude is right, but really? For better or worse, my Husband and I know what that means, but even more than that God is our center and is the only reason he and I have made it this far. He will continue to be the only reason we're able to do anything as individuals or as a couple. I am praying for marriage and the attack on it and I hope you will too!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment