Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Saturday, May 14, 2011

6 Months in one Post...




So, I haven't been posting obviously since shortly after my husband deployed. Well we have been doing school still, running around town and you know living life out! Praise God this deployment is going fast and we're already over the 6 month mark as of May 6th. My Husband will be home for his two week R&R in July at the 7 1/2 month mark - so that is good, means less time to wait on his official return. God blessed me with this new and very professional camera, so now I wont be so ashamed to share my photos with everyone. Here is one of the school work Logan has been doing. Besides workbooks he have a Leap Frog Letter factory he watches daily and of course hands on activities. The baby, Levi, who in some of the last pictures you saw was tiny. He is still on the smaller side, but is long and now almost 11 month months. I can hardly beleive it some days and have to keep myself from getting teary - I cannot believe that I will have a 4 year old and a 1 year old soon, serious - where does time go? Also included a picture of the boys. ~ Blessings, Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment