Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday: Middle of the week..

It is the middle of the week and we're chugging along on Logan's workbooks. He has finished two and I have several more to work on now and then summer. I think I have decided on curriculum for this coming year. I need to buy it and then plan it out. The good basics are there, but I want to add somethings to make sure it's well-rounded. That is what I love about homeschool - you take what is standard and add what you need to - to make it fullfilling to your student (child.) I love that I have the say in my child's education and that we can go at his pace. He loves doing "school," as he says...and I am really hoping it stays that way. Levi, is well cute as a button - he is a little lagging in language, but in everything else is doing what the average ten month, almost eleven month old is doing. I have a feeling his is just going to continue being a spitfire child and maybe my more challenging one. We'll see and I know both he and Logan will have their moments.

My camera is in my trunk, got a cute picture of Logan at the park yesterday playing with another, older boy. He likes hanging out with the older boys and it was fun to let him play at the park while I chatted with a friend and her son. Time has been going fast, but as you know the closer you get to something you want, like say me and our vacation home to see family in 6 days, the slower time seems to go..and that's what it feels like today. That's about it for today.

We have Church tonight and then are just preparing for the trip. Friday and Saturday are busy, on Monday I had no plans and in two days Saturday is the fullest day we'll have in a long time..I try to never run us around and around, but it's graduation season, so we got invited to a party, we're doing pottery before that with friends, and then in the evening we're having dinner with a family that is leaving for a new duty station - we get back a week before they leave so that stinks..but such is the military life.

So, here's to God's many blessings! I sure have loads to be thankful for. Will post pictures tomorrow. ~ Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment