Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday: That day that just hangs there during the week..


Okay, so I had a little fun with the last post. It was a shout out to a site I follow - she does that and asked us to do it as well, so I did it. I lost all the motivation I had to day. I have laundry and floors to steam mop. I will get them done, err, eventually. It is nice and sunny out. I think I am going to take the boys outside in a few so we can all get vitimin D from the sun, then maybe I can get my camera out and upload the pictures I took. I said the same thing yesterday, but it gets tricky since the camera is with me all the time now so I can take photos. I do have one cute one I can post of the boys - my youngest didn't want to look up at me, but I finally got a decent enough shot - it's out back in our swing set. Life really is just chugging along and we're doing more school. Logan told me his favorite part of school right now is learning to write his letters. I really recommend any of the Kumon books for learning. This one is called the Uppercase Letters and is recommended for ages 3,4,& 5 - and so far it is fantastic. It teaches them not only what the letters are, but how they are to be written and honestly it is so second nature to me, when I was showing him how to do it - I had forgotten some of the steps. And he can already say back the stroke order from the two letters from today, so I am very impressed! But here's to a sunny day in NC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment