Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Seriously, Again

So, it's Thursday and time for "Seriously," a segment off of my friend's blog. So, here it is:


1. Seriously, it is really hard to let go of the past sometimes as it always seems to come up, like say when you're on vacation back home.

2. Seriously, just wondering why change has to be so hard. I wish I could just snap my fingers and be different and automatically do different!

3. Seriously, I am surprising Logan with his Zoo class this morning. Basically I take Logan to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and he does a little "Animal Tale" class for an hour. I will of course be there to get pictures, I am sure he'll love it.

4. Seriously, in 19 days I will have a 1 year old. That's right my baby boy will be 1, I don't remember saying that was okay and to boot in another 9 weeks my oldest will be 4 years old, not sure if I should laugh or cry.

5. Seriously, I am so ready for R&R so I can see my Husband - it is really hard not having your everything near by. I am ready for hand-holding, simple conversations, anything - it's just two weeks, but I am so ready for it!

6. Seriously, I need to get back to good eating & working out again, enough said.

Ashley

1 comment:

  1. love your blog and your "seriously" post!

    xoxo-Hannah @ A Lovely Mess...your newest follower!

    come say hi!

    ReplyDelete