Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sometimes It's Good to be Home..

I love Springs First Church of the Nazarene, there is so much history for me there. I have attended since 2002 (of course now when I am back in the Springs) met and married my husband there - just so much happened. So, it was good to go back today and see firmilar faces and share my boys with everyone. The message was good too, of course!

Then I took the boys and got pictures done from my friend here who has a business. She took us to a quaint park I hadn't been to before and got Levi's 1st birthday shots as well as some of the boys together, me with each of them separately and together - it was cute.

Then tonight was bible study. I took both boys with me and it was pretty amazing how well they acted. I am always pretty impressed with how they are in public. Guess they're just used to it by now with Lance deployed and all.

I am looking forward to a new week! Here's to time passing, soon we'll be enjoying R&R with Daddy (Hubby) at the beach!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment