Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Been busy here!

We are gearing up to go home, so it seems like lately we've been doing more running around town. I will eventually have to prepare some flat rate boxes to ship home. I have had a good time here, but I must admit I am missing my home, my dogs, my, my, my. It is really hard to stay at another residence for a month. It's not that you're notn appriciative or thankful, but personally in my case I am ready for our routine and way of doing things...especially in regards to the kids. I know both of my sons have enjoying seeing my side of the family..

Today we will be having Levi's bday party. Three days early, but his birthday this year, again, is on a week day - so today it is. It should be a great time and I am excited to see what little man does with his cake. I think he'll shove his face in it or at least smack it around, but we'll see. Got pictures done for this day back on the 5th as well - just have to pick up the cd. I cannot wait to print some of them and hang them up - both boys are just too stinking cute and yes I am really way to bias to know otherwise.

I will post pictures either tonight or tomorrow of the big day..and on Tuesday I will have a 1 year old again, man time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment