Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Friday, June 11, 2010

We're coming to the END!




Well we're coming to the end of my pregnancy. The bag is packed! We have 9 days left as of todaY!! All of us are feeding off that energy, even my two dogs seems to know change is coming. I must admit nerves are sometimes short as well. Life right now for Logan has been blocks, coloring, and lots of reading with Daddy at night. I know next week I will need to do something with him, to keep his mind and my mind of the coming event. You see I am having a c-section on the 21st. So, everything gets planned. Well, at least by the 18th I will know the finalized plan. I hope to get more work done with him and get a portfolio going for him. Logan is such a trooper and I am really blessed that my son is as flexible as he has been. More later..

So, here's to Levi, the bean in transit!
We're all ready to see you son!
Blessings,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment