Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Monday, June 7, 2010

Recovery Monday..

There is something about Monday. I just can't put my finger on it. I just seem to be a little sore, a little more tired than normal. Things can be forgotten more on this day and sometimes the house doesn't look great on this day. I have offically started calling it "Recovery Monday," it doesn't mean we laze about and do anything, but I just make it my lax day with no "plans," per say. Slow and easy wins the race seems to be the motto here. So, I have done my devotion and I am working on the blog, getting my list of chores that need to be done. I honestly cannot say what will be done, but I am just really looking forward to the day.

Blessings,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment