Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday Musings..


I just smile as I sit here. I have been up since 1am. What can I say, I had to use the restroom (the joys of the end of pregnancy) and so of course naturally, I was just up. Now it's 8 minutes to 4 o'clock. But it seems as of right now this is when I am the most productive, weather it is getting on household things and or any project I am supposed to or want to do. This morning I got up, looked at the blogs I follow and found a couple of new ones. Then I started doing my dear husband's flashcards for his Intro. to Sociology CLEP test. I took the course about 5 yrs. ago and now he wants to CLEP it. I remember very little of the class, but I can at least write out the flash cards and test him on the information he reads. This is one of those, you learn something new everyday type things. I was just musing how every one's in school. Logan, Lance is CLEPing what he can, then starting courses in August and I start my own schooling again in July - proves you're never too old to learn - 30,25, and almost 3..then I did my morning devotion and prayed - because the Lord knows we need it! ; )

Have a blessed weekend,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment