Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A New Life..


Well I have been on a hiatus, sort of. On June 21st, I had my second son, Levi Lukas. I had a c-section. I must admit as I went to the hospital last Monday I was nervous. Perhaps because I knew what would happen. I prayed that things would go smoothly. Then as I was on the table, I prayed that I could just get through the next couple of hours. As we left the hospital with poor weight numbers on our newborn, I prayed again let him gain, let him eat and gain. And you know what? The Lord has answered every prayer I have prayed since that Monday. It has been amazing to see my new son come into the world - to see the personality God has bestowed on him. It has been great to see my older son, love on his baby brother, and learn the life skills of caring for another person. He sure is good at it so far. And I, as Mama, am in my little piece of heaven on Earth!

1 comment: