Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

This Crazy Thing Called, LIFE!



I am up at 12:50 am on June 2nd. It's funny because in other parts of the states it is still the 1st and then around the world it is far into the 2nd. However, I digress. I am up because my husband is working night shift. He has been since Saturday and it always throws me for a loop, the whole 6pm to 6am thing. We're a military family, so we expect such chaos, but after several days, it can wear even the best down. I have been lucky to keep up with Logan and the house. My masterbedroom is still not done after all of my planning. There is just something about this room, that completely shuts me down as soon as I walk into it..not to mention the past several day I walk in and there's one beautiful sleeping husband in the bed. Doesn't really help with the motivation thing. So, when my husband comes home this morning he's offically off until Friday and Praise the LORD Friday he returns to day shift. After he gets his 6-8 hours of sleep today I am going to ask for his help on the bedroom. There are several boxes that need to be moved to the garage and well at 37 wks. pregnant I should not be moving them. And for some reason he motivates me when I need it, perhaps it's the soldier in him! I did get my computer project done. I cleaned out all of my links and organized them. I am hoping to post a page of links so I can take them off the side of my page. I soon will be doing the same with my documents and articles. It's amazing to me that you even have to organize your computer files, but you do! Then there is schooling. Schooling, well, not a whole lot is formally being done, not that it ever really is. But that past two weeks have seen a lot of use of the V-tech laptop, flashcards, and legos. My son is very interested in building things. I absolutely love his imagination. I sense that he's going to be a hands on learner, which will be interesting as I am visual, but sometimes have issues with "projects" you build. Guess I'd better get used to projects now while they're easy or maybe I can leave that to Daddy..who knows. Tonight also sees us going to our weekly bible study at church. I love Wednesday nights, something about diving into the word with others is fantastic. I love learning. So, today is gonna be a great day, I can feel it..rather, I am going to make it one!

Blessings to you all,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment