Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Friday, June 18, 2010

Finally getting the Shapes & Coloring "thing."








This was from "class" yesterday night. Logan is finally starting to get the hang of shapes and coloring. He cracks me up with it. His favorite shape seems to be the circle. Not really sure why. He also tries to color everything red or blue, I guess I can say those are his favorite colors. It is so much fun and touching as a Mother to see my son actually learning. Even last month he was not as solid on his shapes or how to really color a picture. If I weren't about to have another baby, another son, I might cry because my "baby," is turning 3 in less than 2 months. So, now I will just enjoy him growing and "baby" Levi as he shall be arriving on Monday the 21st.

Blessings,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment