Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (NIV)

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wow, what a hiatus!

Well let's see..life has got a bit busy to say the least. First of all as you all know on June 21st, we had our second son, Levi. So, the last 5 weeks with Levi has been adjusting to all the ins and outs of a newborn (again) and having both of my sister-n-laws, their children, and my mother-n-law visit between that time. I must admit there hasn't been a lot of "schooling," and yet it is amazing what my oldest son, Logan, has learned at this time. We are still working on counting. My son's counting goes a bit like this,"1,2,3,5,6,7,10." But he's trying. He is also doing quiet well with learning opposites. My husband and I try to use big and small, soft or hard, those types of things whenever we can. Logan is smart as a tack and will pick up whatever you say to him (typically.) But this past month has been playing with cousinds and getting spoiled by Aunts and Grandma - I have started back to school - so that's another thing along with maintaining relationships and my house. It hasn't alway been perfect, but I try and know that the Lord is with me every step of the way!! I am going to try and create a better cirriculum and start a more regular schedule in August. So, come back and see what we're up too..

Blessings,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment